Thursday, July 10, 2003

Heading Out To The Highway

Friday morning I'm off to the homeland for my 20-year high school reunion. (Ten years ago everyone said "Bill - you look exactly the same!" but I got stiffed on winning the Least Changed award. Here's hoping I get some make-up votes this time around.) I'm playing the rock card heavy in the car in hopes that it gives the interstate a little pizzaz. The soundtrack:

AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Metallica - St. Anger
The White Stripes - Elephant
Sleater-Kinney - All Hands On The Bad One
Steve Earle - Transcendental Blues
Lifter Puller - Fiestas + Fiascos
The Electric Six - Fire
The Verve - Urban Hymns
Golden Smog - Down By The Old Mainstream
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmo's Factory
Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home

The Donnas Spend The Night and Rod Stewart's Gasoline Alley are handy in case I make a line-up change before heading out the door in the a.m.