They Just Don't Make 'Em Like This Anymore
Drinks enjoyed by Coach Morris Buttermaker (a.k.a. Butterworth, Buttercrumb, Boilermaker) in "The Bad News Bears."
1) Opening scene/first practice: Budweiser can with Jim Beam mixed in.
2) League party at Pizza Hut: Undetermined, top of beer glass spotted.
3) At the batting cage: Undetermined green bottle, likely a bigmouth bottle of Mickey's with Jim Beam topper.
4) While team cleans a pool: Martini mixed by Lupus.
5) While pitching BP: Miller High Life cans, eight empties counted.
6) Team photo: Schlitz 16-oz can.
7) First game: Schlitz 16-oz can, two empties spotted.
8) Third game: Pabst can.
9) Victory pour over Amanda: Undetermined can.
10) Amanda is sick in the dugout: Undetermined can.
11) Icing down Amanda's elbow: Budweiser can.
12) Announcing final innning lineup at championship game: Coors can.
13) Team falls apart: Coors can.
14) Final inning: Undetermined brown bottle.
15) Final inning: Coors can (possible continuity problem, see #14 and #16.)
16) Loss celebration: Undetermined brown bottle.