Friday, September 26, 2008

Find A Comfortable Chair And Fire Up Some Popcorn

On TV the next couple of days:

Friday

7:00 Royals at Twins
8:00 McCain vs. Obama

Saturday

2:30 Colorado at Florida State
2:55 Royals at Twins
6:00 Indians at White Sox
6:45 Alabama at Georgia

And then there's NFL games on Sunday but I should really go for a walk or a bike ride and/or get some reading done.

Update: The Twins are folding, the CU/FSU game wasn't on HD, couldn't watch Cleveland/ChiSox (also folding, "I'm not gonna try it, you try it ... I'm not gonna try it ... Let's get Mikey!") in standard definition when the Twins were in HD today, and the 'Bama/Georgia game was a blowout. After geeking out on the debate and hours of analysis afterwards, I should have caught up on my reading and Netflix today. At least I got an episode of Homicide in when the football turned bad tonight.