Friday, September 19, 2003

An Observation Or Remark Expressing An Opinion Or Attitude

In an effort to do even more with less on this blog (notice how my posts have gotten shorter and shorter over the past few weeks? I'm saving my "A" material for the long talks I have with myself while staring at the walls), I have added a link below these blurbs where you can add comments. If you're not sure what to say, examples of soon-to-be typical comments would include:

"Why are you so negative?"

"I'm in a band called the so-and-so's. We are playing at so-and-so on
so-and-so night. You should check us out!"

"When's the next
Exiled coming out? How come you don't write as much as you used to?"

"Golden Gophers!! BACK TO BACK BABY!!!"

"Liberals like you should go live in Syria."

"In
Exiled #27 you said Nirvana was metal. Nirvana was never metal, they were PUNK ROCK. Thankfully them and the Pixies destroyed all the moronic sexist heavy metal bands you hold dear!"

So feel free to comment. I'll feel free to read 'em.