Monday, August 07, 2006

Why Isn't The Wonder Years Out On DVD Yet? (My Guess Is The Music Licensing Issue)

The Wonder Years 25 Best Moments

The Wonder Years finale

When Bart tries to be Kevin Arnold:
Bart: [Daniel Stern's voice, a la Wonder Years] Me? Get a job? Were they serious? I didn't realize it at the time, but a little piece of my childhood had slipped away, forever.
Homer: Bart! What are you staring at?
Bart: Uh, nothing. [Daniel Stern continues] He didn't say it, and neither did I, but at that moment, my dad and I were closer than we...
Homer: Bart! Stop it!
Bart: Sorry.


Fan site dedicated to Julie Condra. It hasn't been updated in five years. She's the actress who played Madeline Adams, the temptress who tried to woo Kevin away from Winnie. (And who was nineteen years old in real life when this episode was made, so now I don't feel quite so creepy about the way I - at age twenty-five - felt about her while watching it!)

Winnie Cooper. All. Grown. Up.