In case you missed it ... in a highly critical report issued Friday, the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee found that the CIA's prewar estimates of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were overstated and unsupported by intelligence.
- No nuclear weapons program
- No biological weapons
- Only a small amount of chemical weapons
- Was not developing an unmanned aerial vehicle intended to deliver biological warfare agents
- The information used by Colin Powell in his February 2003 speech to the United Nations was overstated, misleading or incorrect.
- No Iraqi assistance in al Qaeda's terrorist attacks, including 9/11
Said Senator Jay Rockefeller: "We in Congress would not have authorized that war with 75 votes if we knew what we know now."
Update: I woke up this morning to see that President Bush is leading the charge for an amendment against gay marriage. Big surprise. A report was released yesterday that shows that he led us into a war that was based on dead-wrong intelligence and today he's talking about