Monday, July 04, 2005

To Readers of Exiled on Main Street:

Yes, it's been over six months since the last issue of the zine. I haven't folded it or given up writing.

I was working on a kinda secret writing project from March through last Thursday that took up my creative time. I hate to sound so cryptic, but I'm not comfortable discussing the project in this forum. If you're curious, send me an email and I'll clarify.

I'm taking a short breather and then it will be back to the pots of coffee and the scribblings in the notebook that lead to Exiled pieces. Summer is never my best time for generating new writing - the heat and the long days drag me down (I'm a nighttime, cool-to-cold weather writer) - but I'll be back in zine mode soon.

Oh, and also ... for the past few months I would kill a few hours here and there designing a font. Yes, I secretly want to be Chank. I hope to release the font this summer.

Thanks for your continued support.
Bill