Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Love TV

The past few weeks I have fallen head over heels with Scrubs. When I would watch it before, it was in bits and pieces. This didn't allow me to appreciate the rhythm or the humor of the show. In turn, the heartfelt moments just looked corny.

But now I get it. And the beauty of falling for a show that is in syndication is that with cable you can gorge like mad on reruns - none of this waiting once a week to see an episode. I think between six p.m. and midnight, you can watch five episodes on Comedy Central, WGN, and channel 45. WGN and 45 both show hour blocks, but overlap for half an hour. Though it seems you generally see an episode on 45 that you saw the night before on WGN. No biggie though, it's not like I watch every night. (Or do I?)

Major props to my main man Joel for helping me turn on to this show.

Doctor Cox rules!

Update: Thursday night I watched a rerun where Dr. Cox is babysitting a newborn baby. He gets bored, and to liven things up cracks a beer. The kicker: It was a can of Grain Belt Premium! I know what I'll be buying at the liquor store tomorrow.