Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nothing Matters But The Weekend From A Tuesday Point Of View

Tonight while working out, I decided that this Saturday night I should finally blast some loud music, drink some Heinekens, and have some fun ... instead of thinking about doing it and then watching college football, dinking around on the computer, and then listening to Bachman-Turner Overdrive before turning in. The options, so far:

1) Get out my soul/funk/R&B music and have a Saturday night dance party.

2) Get out the heaviest and sludgiest of my metal music, head bang, and pretend I've taken those downs-like allergy pills from the early nineties.

3) Get out my Dolls, 'Mats, Dead Boys, Yardbirds, Nuggets, Mott, Stooges, Run Westy Run, Faces and have a guitar/punk/proto-punk/swagger/have-a-few-then-play noisefest.

Come to think of it, putting these in rotation is an even better idea.