Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tuomala 'Fesses Up To Mancrush, Obama Wants You To Get To Work

My senior year roommate at UND had a poster of a smiling Ronald Reagan above his bed, meaning every morning I'd get out of my bed and see Grandpa Ronnie grinning at me. Ugh. Geez, I'd think, who'd want a poster of a president on their wall? I'd only had sports stars and the hot chicks in those free posters you'd get from the booze distributors on my walls. The day that the Iran-Contra scandal story broke, my roomie took the poster down and put up a hot chick instead.

But a couple of weeks ago my pal Def Jeff made this photo into a poster and it's going up on my living room wall. USA! USA! USA!

(And on the day after Obama rolled out his economic team, two of my clients who were behind on their payments paid up. Coincidence?)