Sunday, June 19, 2005

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night

There's probably nothing more boring than hearing about someone's dreams, but tough luck. Weird dreams I had last night:

1) I'm walking along a walkway on the St. Paul riverfront with Norm Coleman. We're having a beer and he's pointing out all these huge construction projects that will be starting up soon. He's a genuinely nice guy, not at all salesman-slick, and I keep thinking I need to apologize on my blog for calling him Bush's butt boy.

2) I'm in the Country Bar sipping on kamikazes. I should know this is a dream because the bartender is a man, and the Country Bar only has female bartenders. Same dream - the next day the Country Bar closes and I'm helping clear out the bar's furniture and equipment. I grab my friend Scott, who's helping also, and yell: "They took the bar! The whole fucking bar!"

3) I'm at Chicago's Midway Airport and can't find my car in the parking ramp. Actually, I can't find the parking ramp. I think this is like a Seinfeld episode but not funny because I'm in it.

The whole night was filled with stuff like this. I may need a (hopefully dream-free) nap later today to clear my head.