Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Celebrate the new year by reading the collection of Pardon the Interruption quotes at imdb.com. They include:

Mike: Pardon the interruption, but I'm Mike Wilbon. Tony, I'm dressed like the man that says "Ho! Ho! Ho!".
Tony: Fred Smoot?

Mike: Pardon the interruption, but I'm Mike Wilbon. Tony, the Cardinals have chosen a new Pope. What do you think?
Tony: I'm Tony Kornheiser. Pope? I thought they'd at least get some starting pitchers...

Mike: Pardon the interruption. I'm Mike Wilbon and you'll have to pardon me today because I'm a little rusty after spending a month in Greece.
Tony: I'm Tony Kornheiser. Oh really? Were you in Olivia Newton-John's role?

Mike: Pardon the interruption but I'm Mike Wilbon. The Twins have had three straight shutouts! You surprised, Tony?
Tony: I'm Tony Kornheiser. Yeah, especially since Mary-Kate is on the DL
Mike: You are sick, sick man.