Monday, July 14, 2008

"That's A Shame"

I'm sure nobody wants to hear about how this year I'm only spending a dollar more a day on gas than I was a year ago, all without changing my driving habits.

Let's instead take some glee in the "plight" of the SUV owners. Said jerks are paying through the nose for gas and can't sell their vehicles because nobody wants 'em! Ha! Remember back when the ad campaigns for SUVs were for "tough" vehicles who could get you to mountaintops? All the Edmund Hillarys in the Strib article who have been burned by buying SUVs love 'em because they can haul their kids and a bunch of other non-mountain stuff in one load. Good thing ya got four-wheel drive! That soccer playground's parking lot is brutal!

Lord, is this hilarious. I mean truly. Burn (that gas) baby, burn.