Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Okay Google, You Win

I use my Google account to write these genius inspired witty brief blog entries and to do some calendar and documents stuff with a couple of accounting clients. But I used to always log out after doing my Google work as I didn't like the idea of the folks at Google having a log of what I searched for using their search engine.

But lately I noticed that when logged out, Google would continually turn my image search filtering preference to "safe." So in turn, I would continually have to go into my preferences and change it to "do not filter my search results." Last night I finally gave up and decided to always be logged into Google. Tonight I looked for photos of Katarina Witt and some of them are unfiltered in the very best way. Click, click, click ... hell, yeah! There goes that run for the Senate. Happy, Google??